The data controller for the processing of the personal data referred to herein is Sendinblue, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 137,531 Euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 498 019 298 and whose registered office is located at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France.
Sendinblue has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following address: [email protected].
Sendinblue processes personal data about you for the purpose of your application for an employment relationship, insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship with us.
Sendinblue collects and processes some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, job-related information that you have made publicly available, such as a profile on professional social media networks, in form of your CV, in person at interviews and/or by any other method;
- In particular, Sendinblue processes personal details such as name, email address, telephone number, hyperlinks to social networks, qualifications, skills, experience and information relating to your employment history;
- A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
The mandatory or optional nature of the data provided is indicated at the time of collection by an asterisk.
The collected data will be used solely for the recruiting process. The purposes for which Sendinblue may process the collected data are the following:
- to consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied;
- to consider your application in respect of other roles;
- to assess the qualifications and skills needed in respect of a role for which you have applied;
- to communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process;
- to fulfill legal regulations.
You may request for the correction and update of your data at any time, deny your previous consent for the processing of your data, restrict the processing on its object, request for your data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, request for the deleting of your data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Sendinblue uses Lever, an application developed by Lever, Inc., 1125 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (in further text “Lever”), as part of the selection process.
Lever, acting as a Data Processor, processes all personal data at our request and based on our instructions.
Sendinblue and Lever have signed a contract of personal data processing as well as Standard Contractual Clauses of the Commission to secure and protect your right to data privacy.
The access to your personal records is limited to Sendinblue employees who participate in the selection process.
If we are unable to offer you employment, we will store your personal data for up to three months for the purpose of answering questions in connection with your application and rejection, unless you decide to allow us to keep them for a longer period and keep you updated on new job opportunities.